Since I've neglected to post an update and I'm already about 6 and a half months into my pregnancy, it's only fair that I post the belly pictures I've taken so far!
Your website is off and running! Looks good mama! Your words always touch me. You'll be the best mommy anyone could ask for! Mike is quite honored to have his name as Caleb's middle. Flows very nicely. We can't wait to meet our new nephew!
Your website is off and running! Looks good mama! Your words always touch me. You'll be the best mommy anyone could ask for! Mike is quite honored to have his name as Caleb's middle. Flows very nicely. We can't wait to meet our new nephew!
ReplyDeleteLove,
Robyn & Michael
Great pics of you and the boy. We enjoyed your visit very much. You look great pregnant! Can't wait to meet the precious little one.
ReplyDelete