Georgie was introduced to us by my little "boyfriend", Owen. I'm pretty sure that he's had Georgie since he was born! And every where Owen goes, Georgie is always close by. It means so much to know that Owen wanted to share his love for Georgie with Caleb! I know that this Georgie will get as much love from Caleb as Owen shows his own. Thank you Walt, Amy, Owen & Paige....you're wonderful friends and Caleb will be lucky to have you in his life (especially since Owen would like him to be his cousin!).
Here are a few fun pictures I got of Owen & Paige when they were visiting last weekend.
A very silly Owen...
And Paigey being just as silly as her big brother...
Our "boyfriend/girlfriend" picture...
Owen talking to the baby (my belly at 33 weeks!)...
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.