It’s the very best part of even my worst days, when I can shut out the rest of world and sit there watching & feeling my son move and kick. It’s our very own playtime that we can share together. I take that time to talk or read to him, to always tell him how loved he is and how excited Daddy & I are for his arrival. Or to poke at him and watch for his response! I just can’t believe he’s in there, happy and healthy and almost ready for the world. I know I’ll miss these amazing moments of my pregnancy.
His little body is more defined and I can tell his head from his bum. He’s already turned around, so that makes it a little easier. And there’s no mistaking his little hands & feet when he stretches from one end of my belly to the other. I’ve been able to actually pinch his foot! He still prefers to stay more on the right side of my belly, which is where I always find that bum and those feet! The right side of my rib cage takes a beating some days thanks to those non-stop kicks and squirms.
I’ve been constantly trying to get his movements on video. It’s not the best, but you can definitely tell he’s moving around if you watch carefully. I don’t mind showing the world my belly – I absolutely love it! (Don't mind the sound in the background!)
In this video, watch the left side of my belly around the 8-second mark. You’ll then see his little head push up! Then he’ll wiggle a little from the right to the left!
This next video is my bare belly! But you get to see him move a lot more. You can already see his head bulging on the left as soon as the video starts! Then he shifts over to the middle of my belly and back again to the left.
See what I mean, especially in the second video! I'm really so blessed to be able to experience that every single day.
So nice to see you are enjoying all of this Melissa! It really goes by too fast. I'm glad you thought to get it on video. Soon enough you will forget what that even felt like. I miss it! Glad things are continuing to go well for you. It won't be long now!
ReplyDeleteIt's so crazy how much he's moving!
ReplyDeleteThat is so cool. I can't even imagine what that must feel like. Thank you for sharing.
ReplyDeleteThat is so beautiful. Thank you, I cried.
ReplyDeleteI love it! :) The whole time I was reading your blog and watching the videos my littles were moving around like crazy! It was as if they knew! :) You are going to be such an amazing mom!
ReplyDelete